In random order...
1) Tylenol - Annabeth came down with some kind of virus on Thursday and ran a 101-103 degree fever for two days. When your baby's skin is on fire it's a little unnerving. I'm thankful for the little bottle of Tylenol that helped my girl while she was sick.
2) Weight Watchers and blog friends - I joined WW six weeks ago to try to lose the rest of my baby weight. On the second week, I found out that Kelly was doing the same thing! We have baby girls the same age and I've often read her blog and thought that we were leading parallel lives. She's such a neat person and I know probably every single one of you reads her blog and feels the same way. This probably sounds dumb, but just having one friend - even though we've never met in person - who was doing this too helped me so much. On Thursday I got to celebrate losing ten pounds. Woo hoo! I'm thankful for Weight Watchers and how effective it has been and I'm thankful for blog friends who encourage me in so many aspects of life - even tracking my points. God-willing, I'll get to meet Kelly next weekend at my mom's conference in Atlanta and hug her neck! Is anyone else going to be there?
3) Curtis Jones - I'm so thankful for my husband. He works hard, he loves Jesus, he makes me laugh, he's generous, and he's so good with our kids. Tomorrow we get to return to our old Sunday school class at HFBC and he will begin teaching each week. I'm really excited to get to fellowship with those dear friends again and to get to hear my hubby teach out of Ephesians.
4) You - A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I'd been going through a rough time and hadn't felt like myself. Some of you must have prayed for me because the heaviness that had been on me for five months lifted off the next day and has not returned. You better believe I'm thanking Jesus for healing me! Thank you for praying for my need.
5) Spring - Houston actually got to experience winter this year. I think everyone normally laments the brevity of our cold spell, but when it stuck around a little longer we realized that we really don't like it that much! Since the weather has gotten warmer, our family has loved spending the late afternoons and early evenings in the back yard together. The trampoline has been amazing for our family togetherness. Right now Curtis is on the back patio grilling chicken kabobs and hot dogs for our dinner. I should add that to the list of reasons why I love him.