Top Ten Moments with Jackson Last Week:
10) Diaper explosion #71 - they're getting more deadly all the time!
9) Sitting on the curb together at El Fenix because he wouldn't stop yelling and there were no benches to sit on. Curt had to finish his meeting.
8) Learning how to pick his nose without instigating a meltdown.
7) Feeding him his first taste of fruit.
6) Gotta love our weekly stroll to church while wearing 4 inch heels. Am I ridiculously vain or a hip mom?
5) Hearing "babababababababa," which is an obvious precursor to "mamamamamamama."
4) When I picked him up at the nursery and it was apparent that he only wanted Mom - sweet feeling.
3) Family outing to Grapefest where we ran into the Hartsfields. Ella and Jackson played in the misters.
2) Being sprayed when he sneezed with a mouth full of oatmeal cereal.
1) He played with a toy for an hour without getting mad at it.
This is for Uncle Wayne - I love playing piano with my feet.
Daddy's teaching me to like the Cards
Fascinted with my tongue today