I’ve been tagged by Margo to do a “9 Weird Things Meme.” And because I love her blog so much, I will oblige. Maybe, like me, you don’t know what meme means. Shameful! Here’s the definition for those of us who are simpletons:
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
Here we go…
1) I have a terrible, unreasonable fear of tornadoes. When driving through open country, I often pass time looking for places I could hide if a tornado suddenly came upon me. And wind gives me a stomach ache.
2) I eat my Chick-fil-a sandwich with the cole slaw on it. It’s not very ladylike and the juice always streams down my arm, but I can’t eat it any other way.
3) I really, really do not like handling raw meat. I try to get Curt to do it, but then I have vain imaginations that he got meat juice somewhere in the kitchen that I didn’t think to clean.
4) One of my core values is symmetry.
5) I didn’t get past the feeling of embarrassment from carrying a purse until after I graduated from college.
6) Jackson’s diaper was the first one I ever changed.
7) I wore my hair in a ponytail every day of my life from 1990-1994.
8) When Curt gets behind the wheel I morph into a driver’s ed. instructor.
9) I don’t think I’ve ever lost at Scattergories.
Make my day and list some of your own in a comment. You know you like talking about yourself as much as I do. If you have a blog, you’ve got to do all 9! That means you - Alicia, Stephanie R., Sherry, Janelle, Christi, Amber, Kat, Mel, and Stephanie V.