TAG! You ARE IT!
Sunni tagged me for this:
The Game of Tag about your MAN
1. Who is your man? Curtis Wayne
2. How long have you been together? We fell in love 7 years ago and have been married for 5.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 10 months before we got engaged. We were engaged for 14 months, which I do not recommend. What can I say? We were dating long distance and he wanted to get a ring on my finger quick.
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? I think Curtis eats more, but he is way more likely to order a salad for his meal at a restaurant than I am. It's quite embarrassing when the server brings our food and tries to give me the salad. When I correct him and say, "No, I had the chicken fried steak," it's just a wrong. Don't be fooled because Curtis often orders double cheeseburgers or sometimes extra fries at fast food joints.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Curtis made me be the one to say it first, although he slipped up and almost said it in a phone message once. He had never said "I love you" to any other girl except for some lame chick in jr. high who doesn't really count. So sweet!
7. Who is taller? He is one inch taller than me, but I usually look taller because I wear heels. He doesn't care though.
8. Who sings better? He does. I love it when he makes up funny songs with the guitar.
9. Who is smarter? Hmmmm. In the realm of theology and ministry? Curtis. In your classic academic areas, I definitely cared much more about that than he did. His sister is brilliant, so who knows what he would have achieved in school if he had cared about what he was learning.
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. Curtis is the most even-tempered person I know.
11. Who does the laundry? Generally, he does his own and I do mine and Jackson's.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Curtis Wayne.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. When we moved in I was 8 months pregnant and getting up 5 times in the night to use the restroom. That side of the bed was the closest to it.
14. Who pays the bills? Curtis, only because one of us HAS TO and I freak out every time I look at a bank statement. He wishes he didn't have to.
15. Who is better with the computer? I type faster but he is amazing at all the Mac programs and graphics stuff.
16. Who mows the lawn? Thank You, Lord, it's Curt. I hope to make it off the face of this green earth without ever having mowed it.
17. Who cooks dinner? I present Curtis with the Lean Cuisine choices so that he can pick which one he wants, and then I warm it up. When we eat real food, I cook it unless it's tacos. Curtis makes great tacos.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Curtis. Sometimes I can get Curt to put Jackson in his car seat if I volunteer to drive. I get so tired of wrestling my child in there!
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever is not wrangling the boy at the moment the check arrives.
20. Who is most stubborn? I would love to know the Lord's answer to this. I think it's a tie.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me since I am a more sensitive person.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but Curt isn't with me very often when I go home to see them. It's hard for ministers to travel on weekends. We love that when we see his family (who lives 7 hours away), we often spend more than a couple of days with them.
23. Who kissed who first? It was both of us at the same time. We had just had a snowball fight in his front yard.
24. Who asked who out? We were set up by friends and then our dating relationship occurred within a summer-long internship program. I guess it was him because he kept asking me to run errands with him during the mission trip we were working. So our first "dates" were to the Super Walmart. We went to the bowling alley for our first real date. And that is where I beat him and he regretted ever taking me there.
25. Who proposed? He proposed to me in a park on a beautiful Friday afternoon in April 2001.
26. Who is more sensitive? I affectionately refer to my husband as Stonehenge, so that would be me.
27. Who has more friends? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? We each have a younger sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Curtis, and he looks real good in them. I love you, Hubs!
I tag Kay and Amber because we were all serving together that amazing summer when the Lord introduced me to the love of my life.