1) Janelle and her hubby are going to Sudan next week. They are going to need lots of prayer...starting now! Y'all know that there is so often spiritual warfare right before something like that. Janelle shares some prayer needs on her blog, like that she and Heath will not come down with Ella's stomach virus this week.
2) As of July 1, I am officially a part timer at LPM. My responsibilities have been cut in half! Therefore I am super behind on work emails. Yikes! Tomorrow I have to bust it in the office.
3) Star (my parents' puppy) is coming to stay with us this weekend while my parents go to Minnesota. She is going to entertain my boy all weekend. They have so much fun together. My rugs, Henley and Adeline, will need some prayer in case anyone would like to lift them up by name.
4) Jackson has been saying really cute things lately and I discovered that he can count to 20. Who taught him that? I have seriously only gone past 10 with him maybe three times. Some current frequently used words are canny/candy, police car, fire truck, tratis/tractor, starbis/starburst, peach, Diet Coke (that is from his father), crocs, hotcorn/popcorn, firerocks/fireworks, and awesome.
5) We might take Jackson to the circus this weekend. I'm pumped.
6) We have had my Jeep for four years and we have only ever had one key to it. Well, this week Curtis took it off my key ring because he was going to take the Jeep to get inspected. (Y'all, one of the main reasons I got married was to have someone to take care of my car.) He was about to walk out the door with the key in hand when Jackson tripped over my computer cord in the living room and wiped out. In the chaos of him flying through the air and the screaming and crying, the key got lost. It is in this house but we absolutely cannot find it. So for three days we have been sharing Curt's truck. Tonight we had to pay a locksmith $200 to come to our house and make another "smart key" for us. Dang Gina. That was after my Jeep failed the first inspection and we had to pay $700 for a new computer system to go in it. Fun times!
7) My sis-in-law, Lindsay, is having a boy! Yipee!