Friday, November 25, 2011

Little Miss Pilgrim

My favorite thing about Annabeth's preschool is the annual Thanksgiving feast. It is just so adorable every year. The kids and teachers always dress up and all the classes feast together in one huge room.

I wasn't sure what Annabeth would be this year, but I kinda hoped she would get to be a pilgrim since the kids have always been Indians. When this little thing came walking out, I nearly passed out from the cuteness.


Annabeth took herself very seriously.



This was the closest she came to smiling.


                                                        Here's the table for her little class.



Her place marker had her name on it as well as what she told her teachers she is thankful for. Her answer was "God." Her teachers thought that was just too precious but I told them not to be too impressed because she had just told me a few days before that she really loved Mary.


                                                                Checking out the food.


Hmmmm. I think I will only eat celery dipped in ranch dressing. And when I run out of that, I'll just dip my fingers straight in the ranch. Yum-o! 


I knew all the LPM girls and some LifeWay guests were having lunch together at the office, so I decided to take my little pilgrim to see everyone. Suddenly she was all smiles. As we like to say, she loved herself.


14 comments:

Christian Discernment Moms said...

She such a cute pilgrim! I like the food too!

Skoots1moM said...

there's that smile....w/ Grammie!
She's....they're beautiful!

Heather said...

She was totally in character as a somber pilgrim. Annabeth put the GRIM in pilGRIM. SOOOO precious!

Dionna said...

Everyone needs to love themselves once in awhile -right?

Pink Slippers said...

Love the pilgrim costume. She looks adorable. Found your blog through Kelly's Korner. Too cute.

Rhonda said...

that is too precious!

bethany said...

I may send Storey to Annabeth's preschool next year just for that outfit. Awesome.

Cindy Childers said...

Oh my word Amanda! She's so precious. Those costumes are so darling. We are still in England here and I sooo miss all the cute little pre-school and elementary school Thanksgiving activities. We'll be back in the states though in a month. Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and your family. I love reading your blog! Love, Cindy Childers

Tara G. said...

She is so darling!!!!!!

Marc and Charity said...

That's too cute!

The Sages said...

She is absolutely precious!

Jessica said...

What a classy little lady.

Shellie Paparazzo said...

She's so darling! And of course she's all smiles for her Bibby! Bibby makes us all smile :) See! She just made me smile! And she's not even here :) I forgot what else I was gonna say....Ha! Welcome to my brain!

Deirdre said...

well if you gave me a cookie and let me hug that lovely blonde grandmother...I'd be grinning too! she is adorable.