Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Optimus Prime and the Butterfly

Look at this sweet little butterfly.



She means business.



Her big brother was Optimus Prime.



Here they are together with Scary (not so scary) Scarecrow from last year. He waited patiently all year for another turn in the sun.



Bibby dropped by to see the kids dressed up.



I had some wonderful front porch assistants who helped distribute candy to the neighborhood kids - Alicia, Lindsee and Angela. We had so much fun with them.


After a spin around the block, Annabeth was done.



Very, very done.



Optimus was primed. (What does that even mean?)



I love my family.



I love my friends.



And I love the evidence of the one time I was crafty.

16 comments:

katiegfromtennessee said...

Those costumes are great:):) My little one was a pink princess this year:)

Anonymous said...

sweet photos and little characters!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!...You have a beautiful family!..very blessed!!!...

Maria said...

Siesta - that was the sweetest!! I love how you love!!Blessings to you Beautiful Amanda!! God is pleased!!

Lindsee Lou said...

I had so much fun! Thank you for letting us assist y'all. (And please forgive me for putting princess after butterfly every time. My bad!)

Tara G. said...

You are FUNNY! The kids are darling!

Deidre said...

I have no idea who Optimus Prime is but they sure are cute :) I never thought to have someone come man my house so I could walk around with my girls. Such a great idea! I'm doing that next year.

Lauren said...

Oh Amanda, AB looks SO precious!!!!!! Great pics! :)

Shannon said...

I have a picture of my husband carrying a tired little fairy :o) Love those moments!

I'm giving away a free one-year subscription to Disney Family Fun magazine on my blog to celebrate my girls' picture in the magazine! Stop by and enter! You could find a way to be crafty again :o)

JayCee said...

Adorable!

Heather's House said...

What a cute little ballerina and a scary Optimus somthing or another. ha! Looks like a fun time. :)

Kristin said...

Adorable! I couldn't help but notice your skinny jeans....I am on the hunt for the perfect pair to fit tall boots over, where did you get yours???

Shellie Paparazzo said...

Girl! You made that scarecrow!!!! That is awesome!!!! I am just not that good! Those kids are adorable!

Amanda said...

Kristin, I think they were Joe's.

Kristin said...

Perfect, THANKS!!!

Pamela Payne said...

Such precious memories...