...As if you needed to know more!
I saw this little questionnaire on Heather's blog the other day and thought it would be fun to do. I'm sort of in a blogging rut anyway.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Right now I wish I had some sour cream and onion Pringles.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My non-spiritual, unemotional answer is a razor.
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
This is hard! All three would be fun. Lately I've been thinking about farm life.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My mom, probably because I'm such an eloquent speaker and powerful teacher. Yeah right! We're quite alike in the way we think and in what we're passionate about.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I like to socialize but I hate being gone too many nights in one week. I guess I like whatever I'm lacking.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Steel Magnolias. All the women in my mom's family (Nanny, mom, my aunts, Melissa and I) used to watch this whenever we were together. That hasn't happened in a very long time, but the Moore girls still adore this movie and Annabeth and I watched it together in Wyoming. It was a full circle moment for me.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Oh no, no, no. I would NEVER sleep in my makeup. I'd wake up with more acne than a teenager. That reminds me that I failed to mention the irony of having a serious acne breakout the week of my 30th birthday. I'm one of the lucky ones.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I've always wanted to learn to ride English and jump fences.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I'm pretty good at drawing horses. And making collages.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
He was funny and he reminded me of Val Kilmer.
12. What is something you love to smell?
Mrs. Meyers lavender countertop spray. That is the best stuff!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I can be really bad about calling or returning calls. The only time I like talking on the phone is when I'm in the car, but I try not to when I'm riding with my kids.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I used to be more of a silent laugher, but at some point I realized loud laughing is more fun. Curtis Jones's laughter makes me laugh the hardest, especially when he does the silent laugh/guffaw combo.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
I've always been very loyal to Banana Republic. Although I have to admit that I AM NOT AT ALL PLEASED with their decision to stop selling long pants in their stores. I will forgive them because of their merino wool sweaters, lycra undershirts, and LBD's. (Heather, I am very excited about my gift card!) I probably do most of my shopping there, at Forever 21, and at The Nord.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
I'd probably read more books. Of course I could do that if I would turn off my computer.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I wouldn't say I'm a big spender but I struggle at bargain shopping.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
I love, love, love Ivy (the blind girl in love with Joaquin Phoenix) from The Village. If we had another daughter, I can't swear she wouldn't be named Ivy.
20. Would you want to be famous?
I think being truly famous would be much more of a burden than a blessing. But being a little famous would probably give you a lot of the perks without the pain of being a spectacle everywhere you go. I'd rather be a less popular actress who was well respected than a superstar who couldn't go anywhere without being mobbed. Mostly, I think there's no possible way famous people are as happy as normal people. If you had everything the world has to offer - fame, wealth, and power - and that still didn't fulfill you, wouldn't you be terribly depressed?
What are some or all of your answers?