My dear friend Becca tagged me for this meme and since I pestered her for 2.5 years to start a blog and she finally did, I will oblige! FYI, Becca is having twin baby boys this winter. Yeah!
8 TV Shows I Watch:
2) Sometimes Oprah
4) Cold Case
5) Without a Trace
6) The Office
7) Sometimes 30 Rock
8) Sometimes Jackson and I watch Full House while we're eating lunch.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) PF Chang's
8) Taste of Texas
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I had contractions all night long. (I did this with Jackson too.)
2) So I couldn't sleep.
3) I tossed and turned all night.
4) Then I woke up very tired and grumpy.
5) I got Jackson ready for MDO.
6) But I couldn't find the hiney wipes.
7) So I picked a fight with Curtis.
8) And we just made up over Mexican food.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Going back for another 3D ultrasound today. We're getting a free do-over to hopefully get some better pictures of the baby. She wasn't very cooperative last time.
2) Making some hot chocolate later.
3) Jackson and Baby's new furniture getting here.
4) My sister and Colin coming home for Christmas this weekend.
5) Our LPM Christmas party next Monday.
6) Experiencing Christmas morning with Jackson at this age.
7) Going to Missouri the next day and spending a week with Curt's family, including Baby Cael.
8) Baby Girl's arrival in February!
8 Things I Wish For:
1) That my hair would never be dirty and always look naturally fabulous.
2) That all the clothes laying around my room would fold or hang themselves up.
3) That the B's of Doom would stop being so doominous.
4) That my children will love Jesus more than anything else in the world.
5) For grace to get through these last two months of pregnancy without being the grinch who stole Mommy.
6) For an easy time getting back in the swing of nursing and being up at night.
7) For Baby Girl to be easy to please.
8) That I will get back in shape easily.
8 People I Tag:
4) Erin W.
5) Erin S.