Monday, January 15, 2007

A Little Help From My Friends

If you have ever successfully backed up your blogger blog and would like to help my cause by doing mine for me, please let me know. I'm looking for a volunteer. The directions are overwhelming and I'm so afraid to mess it up!

Tonight I found some software online called Blog Slurper that will turn your blog into a book for you. It doesn't work with blogger yet but is supposed to this year. I'm so excited! I can't imagine that I will ever become a super scrapbooker or do an impressive baby book, but hopefully one day Jackson will enjoy reading about what family life was like the year he was born.

4 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers for you (seeing as I'm very new to the blog world), but I just wanted to say I've enjoyed peeking into your life (wow, that sounds strange!). I was checking out all of Stephanie's friends and found Jackson's blog....so cute! I have a son that is 14 months and daughter that's almost 4. My how boys are different! So glad to see the similarities between our boys! Now I know it's a "boy thing", not a "Reid thing!" I've heard great things about you and your husband from Stephanie. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!

Janelle and Ella said...

I have not heard about this blog book!!! Amanda, that is the greatest thing. It makes me so happy to know that we could possibly have this great book for our children to read that is all about them and the best part is I don't have to put any non-existent scrapbooking effort into it!!

Michelle said...

I am so excited abou the blog book! In fact, I was wondering if there was something out there like that!
I agree with Janelle....this tops scrapbooking!!!

Anonymous said...

hey amanda...so i started a blog but its really boring. How did you get all the links and stuff...ill help you if you help me haha