1) The pegleg crawl - This occurs when Jackson crawls with one knee on the ground and the other sticking out to the side. It's very hard to picture, but he's crawling on one knee and one foot. He looks like a little pegleg pirate or a crab.
2) When he gets his second wind before bedtime and he crawls around in circles and hyperventilates.
3) How he loves his new maracas from Honduras and sometimes gets right on the beat to whatever music is playing.
4) How he leans in for a kiss and tries to imitate the mwhah! sound of a smooch.
5) When he blows kisses, which he only likes to do for mommy when no one is looking, he says, "Buh."
6) When I suddenly look over at him and he was already looking at me with a big smile on his face. Wow, I do not deserve to be loved like that!
7) How he laughs softly and smiles when I lay him down at night.
8) How last night at Daniel and Amy's going away party, he clearly preferred being held by daddy instead of mommy.
9) How he sleeps from 8 to 8. Glory to God.
10) The little gaps in between his teeth. Wait, I'm not done! The curls in the back of his hair. His laughter. The one little fleck of green in his otherwise blue eyes. How he tries to crawl away from me when he knows I'm about to take him out of the bathtub.