Monday, March 05, 2007

The Emancipation of Bill

I found my child with one of the cat's claws. It must have gotten stuck in the couch when he was using it as a scratching post. It was more like the shell of the claw than the actual claw itself. But just as disgusting. You know, Bill, I was sacrificing my new Pottery Barn basket for your nail scratching so that you'd leave the couch alone. But you just couldn't stop, could you? My precious angel spied the claw, plucked it from the couch and began playing with it. *Shiver* There is a reason people get rid of their cats after they have babies. In my case, Bill will remain part of the family. But he will be spending much more time outdoors. Thank you very much. Bilson, thou art loosed!

6 comments:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I find Milton's claw shells on the carpet too. It's so disgusting.

I'm sure Bill will love being outdoors more--hanging out with his girl next door, and probably "two-timing" her with other cats of the neighborhood.

Wow, "two-timing." I pulled that term from WAY back in my brain---all the way back to Middle School.

Janelle and Ella said...

Oh Bill and Beckham! Seriously, these animals need to start a support group. They can get together and bark/meow all about how their lives have changed for the worst since the babies have arrived. I know Jones could use the support.

debra parker said...

Poor pottery barn basket!

Richardsons of HV said...

It could be worse...you could have a PUPPY and a newborn!

Unknown said...

OK Amanda...you are so crafty. How did you get your blog to look this fabulous!!! nd get it all tranfered over and everything. Way to go. Whitney

Unknown said...

Ok Amanda, you are so crafty. How did you get your blog to look so fabulous and have enerything transfer over??? It looks great. Whitney