Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where Bad Pics Go to Die

These are some pictures that went wrong for one reason or another. If you have disappointing, weird, or just plain bad pics that you want to share, today could be the day.

This one of Matt, Lindsay, and Gavin at the zoo would have been perfect if the child in the red jacket had actually been Gavin. Then again, half of him is missing.


My child looks like a turtle poking his head out of his jacket.


The focus was off in every single one of my airport pictures.


I was trying to get Jackson to look forward and face the camera, but it definitely appears that I am making a gang sign. And Jackson is so hungry he's eating his arm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about the Airport picture, that was completely my fault!

Corey W.

Janelle and Ella said...

That last picture of you and Jackson is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Word up, yo! Peace out to you and your gang baby.

Julie Robles

Karla Porter Archer said...

i love this idae -- i've got a ton of photos that I will never understand why I continue to hang on to them... other then they may make a great post one day...

(love the "turtle" one)

Blessings,
karla