Someone with the initials Christine M. has a birthday today. Happy birthday, my dear friend! I'm so glad you were born! Here are some things I love about you:
- The officer strut, especially the thought of you doing it down the aisle during my wedding rehearsal.
- The beauty that you create all around you, from your perfectly applied eye makeup to the ledge above your dining table with all the cool decorations on it. And the red paisley bed spread you made that lots of us copied. Check out my sheets.
- The fact that you made a onesie for Super Chicken at Middle School Camp a long time ago.
- Your listening skillz.
- Your willingness to be an open book.
- Your wisdom and the fact that you always have something encouraging to say.
- Your perseverance through difficult seasons.
- That the deepest dreams of your heart are very daring.
- That crazy sense of humor that makes you one of my favorite people to laugh with.
- You came into my life at a time when I needed a friend who understood grace.
May the Lord pour out His favor on you this next year and may He make you fruitful in every single way. You have blessed my life more than you'll ever know. I love you!