Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bed Head

Huge milestones, people! My son finally has enough hair to
A) Cover the bald spot on the back of his head
and
B) Have bed head.
Last night I woke him up from a dead sleep at 1:00 to feed him before I went to bed. He's been waking up at 1:30, so I was trying to beat him to it. Anyway, he had the craziest bed head! It was the sweetest thing! I wish I had a picture, but he probably wouldn't have appreciated a flash in his face in the middle of the night. By this morning it had flattened out a bit. FYI, in case you've never had this pleasure, babies are so sweet to hold when they're asleep. Why was I up so late, you wonder? I had some hot tea at about 10 p.m. and although I intended to have decaf, I must have inadvertently grabbed a regular tea bag. I was awake all night while my baby slept soundly. Dern.

P.S. If you have some time, click on Kat's blog. You will be moved by her tribute to her husband. She's an amazing woman! If you really want to be blessed, read her January archives too. What a special family.

No comments: