Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Before I Go to Bible Study

Hey peeps! I should be getting ready for Bible study right now, but Pregnant Girl has been running around all day and needs to lay sideways on the couch for a minute. Um, should it be this hard to breathe already? You might be interested to know that Baby Girl has begun daily attempts to escape through my belly button. Curt and I were laughing so hard at her last night while she was flouncing around in there like a fish.

Mom is taking me to get a 3D ultrasound on Thursday. I am so pumped! After that, assuming Baby is still a girl, I'm going to order the bedding. Mom and I did this with Jackson too and had the best time. I can hardly wait. Curtis thinks 3D ultrasounds are disturbing, so he won't be going. What can I say?

For everyone following Lori's/The Bargain Shopper Lady's quest to win The Mother of All Gift Cards ($6,000 to Walmart!), your support had her video ranked number 2 at the end of the last round. That is awesome! Now the slate is wiped clean for the final round and we need to vote again. Here's how:

To vote go here. Search for Bargain Shopper Lady. Click on the video. Give her video a Thumbs Up. If the Thumb turns green, then you voted! (If you do have a YouTube account please make sure you are logged in! If you don’t that’s okay.) Please vote only once per person as stated in the rules. Thank you!

Lori is having a Home Depot giveaway tomorrow to show her thanks, so be sure to drop by her site then!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fab! May God bless your sweet linkage (link love)!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady

Aunt_Nette said...

I have seen them take the three d picture and computer "slice" it. Then they re-create it and make a life size baby you can take home in a week or two.

Patty said...

How exciting to get the 3D!! I can't wait to read about it and just maybe you will post pics of little girl's bedding. ;)

I am also excited when we learn her name in a few months.

Have fun at Bible study!

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

3D ultrasounds are awesome! I just saw my soon to be born grandson on one a couple of weeks ago. Soooooooo sweet! And the nurse told us that he was "still a boy"! ha

God bless you as you move through each stage of your pregnancy. My DIL is SO ready for baby boy to get here! Should be just over a week now. A Thanksgiving Baby!

God bless,
Marilyn

Rachel said...

How fun! I hope you share what you order!

Becca said...

Please post pictures from the ultrasound...I want to see that baby girl!

Tara said...

Oh, I'm so excited that you are going to get a 3D ultrasound- Will you post pictures on here, please?!?

Have fun at Bible Study!

bethany said...

The 3D ultrasound will be so fun! Can't wait for you to really "see" baby girl! How fun for your mama too....
You'll have to post pics of the bedding once you get it!

R said...

i had trouble breathing VERY early with my second child--like, from late in the first trimester on!

katiegfromtennessee said...

That has to be the best part about pregnancy, right? Feeling all that movement in there, and it's not just because you're hungry or something??:) 3D ultrasounds are the bomb:) You can see facial features and count fingers and toes:) I tried voting for The Bargain Shopper Lady, hope it worked:)

katiegfromtennessee

Lauren said...

Lori was also on the Boston news last night!

Lauren said...

Yay! I did it!

Marla Taviano said...

I hope she's still a girl!!

Emmy said...

I use to LOVE having a sonogram!! So fun! Wish they had the 3D when I had my babies! How fun to do that with your Mom! That makes me smile!

Voted... can't wait to hear... hope Lori wins... that would be so cool!

Kyle Taylor said...

I'm excited about you getting to do the 3-D thing again! I remember your mom talking about how amazing it was when yall did it with Jackson. How thrilling that you get to see up close God's "secret work" of knitting 'baby girl' together!

Love you!

Debbie said...

My second (a girl) did gymnastics in my stomach. It wasn't like my boys at all. AND, she actually was the only one that my water broke with. I always say that she kicked it open. :)

Three Fold Cord said...

Have so much fun today!!
That precious little girl being handmade by our God-nuthin' better!
The bedding you pick out is sure to be desired by all!

The Self Cottage said...

So fun to start shopping for girl stuff! Are you sharing the name early or maybe you did and I missed it - i am such a bad blogger. Thanks also for Lori's awesome link...she rocks! Praying for the bambino. Love, L