Tonight I came across the wonderful list that Bee's husband created in honor of her 100th post. Somehow I was able to coerce my hubby into making a similar (however abbreviated) list for my - hold on, I have no idea what number I'm on - approximately 250th post. Turns out 25 is fitting! Here you go, straight from the mind of brilliant, amazing, handsome, strong, courageous, manly Hubs.
1) She has used the word “meme” at least twice. Which is at least two too many in my opinion.
2) The first week we met she wore her socks up to her knees.
3) Each of her pets have at least four names that are used on a regular basis.
4) Her favorite word is “redemption.”
5) She has toast and tea every morning.
6) If you are not careful she will slip by “facts” that later turn out to not be “facts.”
7) She refuses to go to sleep until I tuck her in.
8) For someone who is not pro-Halloween, she spends a lot of time picking out costumes.
9) We watched a movie on her front porch in college because her parents were out of town and I wasn’t allowed in the house. (Interestingly enough, I watched many times as her sister’s boyfriend walked by me on the porch and on into the house. I'm still really bitter 7 years later.)
10) It drives her crazy when my phone alarm goes off in another part of the house.
11) She puts more effort into her friendships than any person I know.
12) She is one of the most likeable people I know.
13) She hates styrofoam.
14) She hates palm trees because of their association with men’s clubs (the bad ones).
15) It makes her mad when I watch “Grey’s Anatomy” just so I can yell at those idiots.
16) Her favorite Disney princess is Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).
17) She doesn’t like listening to new songs on the radio. Therefore, her favorite XM station is the 90’s channel.
18) She refuses to watch a televised sporting event because she is afraid that she will endear herself to one team and they might lose.
19) There is nowhere in the world she wouldn’t go if the Holy Spirit’s wind was blowing us there.
20) She asks me if there is a tornado warning every other day.
21) She has told me she thinks she’s pregnant at least 75 times in the last five years.
22) The girl loves wedding cake. Which means I can never leave a wedding early.
23) She kissed a dolphin on the lips this summer. I later killed the dolphin.
24) She’s a great athlete.
25) She’s my partner and there’s no one I would rather ride off into the sunset with.