Thursday, May 24, 2007

House of Blues

Just another public service announcement from someone who cares. David Crowder Band is playing at the House of Blues in Dallas this October. Yours truly and the love of her life will be there singing and bouncing around and worshipping the Love of their lives on that night. Unless something comes up. And if it does I'm gonna be so mad. In case you want to visit the House before then, you can see the B52's, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, or the US Air Guitar Championship. It pays to live in the Big D.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

WOW! David Crowder Band at the House of Blues!!!
That is awesome.
Don't know that I can convince hubby that it is worth the trip from NC but still AWESOME!!!

Holly said...

Enjoy that Open Sky, Girl!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Saw them in Pigeon Forge in December...They sooo rock. But Casting Crowns was there and - confession time - I heart Mark Hall.

And when I get to heaven? I'm going to be able to sing like Mark's harmony girl...I don't know her name but WOW. For now I just have to be content with lip syncing into my thumb microphone..:)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

p.s. Something I learned from our youth at that concert? - you know longer hold up lighters when you are really digging a song...It's a cell phone now! I guess I just gave away that I'm an 80's girl :)

Kelly said...

We are going to see David Crowder in Tulsa in October! We have already ordered our tickets - we can't wait! We are BIG fans too!